It does make me happy to help, yes, but I was already liberated. But I don't
think my actions liberate anyone else."
They may not but they can.  Many teachers have communicated to others, or
written text that have caused others to find personal liberation.  If not for
the lesson or the text the individual would not have found it.

Joe