I was discussing my own natural responses, not those of others.

"Don't draw another's bow, don't ride another's horse, don't mind another's
business. Mind your own business." --Dahui

"Trying to change others is like trying to cover the earth with leather to
protect your feet from stones and thorns. It is much easier to put on shoes."

Artie