Artie
When I said, "Or is what happens what matters?" What I meant is, my neighbor is
helped, the stray cats are fed, and the work at the library is done - isn't
that what is real?"

That is my point of the culmination of compassion. What happens is; Happiness
arises, beings are liberated, the world shares in peace.--

Joe