From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of DP
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 9:22 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Practical Mysticism - Evelyn Underhill

I recently downloaded this ebook from a public domain site (the book is
nearly 100 year old) and I have to say I'm very impressed with it. Underhill
was an ANglo-Catholic, but her main focus is on how anyone can appreciate
the mysticism of everyday life by seeing the world as it is, without
categorization. I think this sounds very Zen, and I wonder if anyone else
had read it.

database 5429 (20100906) __________

database 5429 (20100906) __________