Dear all,

I have a question. In Chinese, the Tibetan practice is literally translated as the "Mystic Order", the Chan practice is literally translated as the "Grand Mystic Order". Chan is the grand one, because Rong-Shu Patriarch brought the Chan to Tibet and affected their practice.

In Chan 『秘密內證法』 "Mystic Inner Witness Dharma" means an inward practice enabling heart to heart witness of Buddha. That's all. There is really nothing mystic about it.

Is the term "mystic or mysticism" means the same as the I described above or not?

Much obliged,
_/\_
JMJM

On 9/7/2010 8:13 AM, DP wrote:

That's kind of the point of the book. She is trying to bring mysticism down to Earth, as it were. She wants to show that not only monks can do it.

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org