Thank you - but I think it's best if I don't continue with this part of the
discussion. Once again I have been misunderstood, and really don't think
explaining myself will be beneficial or productive.

I have no ax to grind. I am happy with my direct experience of zen. I will
leave others to their experiences and wish them well.

Artie