Bill-

Alright :-) If we are going to look at it this way then there is nothing that
needs to be "done", "worshiped", "sought after", etc, and etc. People already
have the Buddha Nature, or the Beloved- it's just that some of them don't
realize they have it. For those that don't realize yet that they have it, I
recommend zazen or koan study.
Or "just stopping the mind" as the old Chinese advised. As I said before:

"Everyday mind is zen mind" or "Marvelous spiritual power; chopping wood and
carrying water!" or "If you want to understand zen directly, the normal mind is
zen mind." And my favorite: "Someone asked Xuedou, 'What is the living meaning
of zen?' Xuedou said, 'The mountains are high, the oceans are wide.' "

Until you "get it" these things don't seem to make sense and people think there
must be some deep mystical thing they are missing. After you "get it" you
realize it was there all along! ;-)

Artie