Anthony Dear,

You ask a logical question for the conscious mind. I talked about the One and ALL are the same and everywhere here and now.

Our words are in two different domains. One is logical and conceptual like most of your posts. The other is spiritual only to be experienced and not to be discussed.

:-)

On 9/18/2010 2:24 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JMJM,
I did not ask you to explain if one and all are the same or different. Nor are you supposed to use or give up your discriminating mind. The koan is 'if all come to one, where does that one go?;
万法归一
一归何处?
Anthony

--- On *Sat, 18/9/10, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: [Zen] Dharma talks
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Saturday, 18 September, 2010, 7:02 AM

    Hello Anthony,

    The One is the ALL.  They are the same.  Chinese sutra say, 『一即
    一切,一切即一』。

    It is us we human being who is separating, categorizing,
    comparing. :-)

    The ONE and the ALL is actually quite simple, integrated,
    balanced, harmonious and lively.

    No matter what religion, school, practice part of the ONE and the ALL.

    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to explain.

    JM