From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Dharma talks
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 19 September, 2010, 9:09 AM

Anthony Dear,

You ask a logical question for the conscious mind.  I talked about the One and
ALL are the same and everywhere here and now.

Our words are in two different domains.  One is logical and conceptual like
most of your posts.  The other is spiritual only to be experienced and not to
be discussed.

:-)

On 9/18/2010 2:24 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JMJM,

I did not ask you to explain if one and all are the same or different. Nor are
you supposed to use or give up your discriminating mind. The koan is 'if all
come to one, where does that one go?;

万法归一
一归何处?

Anthony