From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: Unclear on what is mind
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 4:15 AM

DP,

In my opinion zen practice is not at all dependent upon cognitive abilities.
In fact the usual beginning training is all geared to lead you to the point
where you stop your cognitive processes.

Zen practice is only dependent upon sensory awareness, only experiencing – not
rationalizing the experience.

…Bill!