From: mike brown <uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 6 October, 2010, 11:11

Mayka,

Don't wanna get drawn into this argument but I feel you both could have reacted
in so many different ways than you both did. Always try to remember that
communication by email if frought with dangers due to small nuances of
communication being lost. I get the feeling that if you and Kristy ever met
face to face you'd get on really well.

Mike