Hi Audrey,

Thought this might interest you, so I am passing it along... k

Hi Kristen,
Please take a moment to stop by the webcast page now and test your system - you
don't want to miss even a minute of this packed call!
We have a great agenda planned with Rick Hanson, PhD. Here are the topics in
case you'd like to review them during the teleseminar:

The Neuroscience of Mindfulness
5 Essential Inner Skills for Psychotherapists
The Neural Benefits of Meditation
How Cultivating Equanimity Can Enhance the Treatment of Trauma
How Mindfulness Can Overcome Evolution's Paranoid Trance and Increase Feelings
of Safety
The Two Wings of Psychological Growth and Contemplative Practice
Today's broadcast starts at 5 EDT (please remember, most of the USA is on
daylight time now.)
Talk soon.
Ruth
PS If you'd like to invite a colleague to join us, please give them this link.

Ruth M. Buczynski, PhD
President and Licensed Psychologist
The National Institute for the Clinical
Application of Behavioral Medicine