This message is being sent on behalf of the Mindfulness Bell editor(ess),and
please respond to her at edi...@mindfulnessbell.org.

The Mindfulness Bell invites submissions of prose, poetry, photography, and
artwork for the Winter/Spring 2011 issue. Our themes will be True Love and
Mindful Relationships. We also welcome writings and photos from Thay's
Southeast Asia tour. The final deadline is November 1, 2010 (please submit
earlier if possible).

For the theme of "True Love," we invite practitioners to share stories of
transformation, healing, and insight about love and relationship -- whether the
relationship is with a parent, child, partner, friend, or yourself. We welcome
stories about your practice with the 3rd Mindfulness Training ("True Love").
Have you found ways to apply and integrate the teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh in
a loving relationship? How have you overcome difficulties? What have you
learned, and how have you grown? Please be specific and share from your heart,
knowing your personal story may water the seeds of understanding and
mindfulness in the hearts of others.

Articles of 500 - 1,500 words are welcome. We would love to receive submissions
from children and teens.

How to submit:

. Preferred method is online, to edi...@mindfulnessbell.org
Artwork should be sent as JPEG or TIFF files, at least 1 MB in size.

. You can also send original art and photos, or CDs of photos to:
Mindfulness Bell, c/o David Percival, 745 Cagua S.E., Albuquerque NM 87108,
U.S.A.

With gratitude,

Natascha Bruckner

Managing Editor