Bill:

Thank you very much for the kindest of your post .

I wouldn't say about me that there is no arrogance.  There is sometimes
arrogance in me specially when something irritates me.  However in the case of
posting to ED arrogance was not intended.  My intention was to make ED react in
his Buddha nature and this was my arrogance.  He was right to point it out.  My
intention was a good intention but I lacked of the skill and instead I provoke
in the reaction of his ego defending itself.   He appeared to be fluid in his
zen notions but somehow his mind was entangled and limited by it. Just wanted
to help him to get out of that.   I have a long, long way to learn from your
skill and ability to communicate appropriately in a way that the talk is
beneficial to the listener.

On the other hand is true what you say and that the language is a huge barrier
to communicate appropriately with others.  They're not just the words of the
language but also a way of doing that comes with different languages.  Then
there is the English Queen language and the American English very different
though both are English Languages,  plus all that expressions that can't be
found in dictionaries.  With a language comes also a culture and the soul of
that culture.  The English I learnt was the Queen English learnt through
Cambridge University.  This is a very standard English for foreign people.
This Queen English didn't include many expressions that people use.

By the way what does it mean the following expression?. ( I couldn't find in
any phrases dictionary) :
"she’s liable to put a big case of whoop-ass on you!"

Really appreciate your kindest
Mayka