--- In [email protected], Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote: > > ED: > > Not sure if I have fully understood your questioning: Do you mean that I have an elevated ego image about myself or do you mean that I'm an arrogant after all or do you mean that I look others below me? What is that that you're trying to tell me?
Mayka, just sit, and everything will fall into place quite naturally. > There is no deny of being often under myself ego spell. Mayka, not to worry, it's the human condition. However, there's is an East Asian saying: "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down." (This action/reaction applies to ALL relations, both at the personal and at the group level.) > But so you are and everyone else is. And, do our egos coming out to play excite your chi? ;-) > I tell you a trick of the ego: when I'm under its spell domination then I become defencive, reactive....Were you under ego spell at the same time of writing this posting? And this last is a question coming from my own ego. Your ego is not a problem - athough it does subject my ego to an irrestible urge to tickle you! > PS: Till you won't sit down and experience buddha nature, you will not have a way of knowing when is the ego that takes place in people posting and when is the buddha nature. > Mayka Mayka, nothing matters: If you believe what you believe, who cares? If I believe what I believe, who cares? Relax, let your hair down and let's just have fun in the here and now! --ED
