ED:

What is the use of tickle someone else ego?.

Mayka

--- On Sun, 24/10/10, ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 24 October, 2010, 20:03

> ED:
>
> Not sure if I have fully understood your questioning:  Do you mean that I
> have an elevated ego image about myself or do you mean that I'm an arrogant
> after all or do you mean that I look others below me?  What is that that
> you're trying to tell me?
Mayka, just sit, and everything will fall into place quite naturally.

> There is no deny of being often under myself ego spell.
Mayka, not to worry, it's the human condition.
However, there's is an East Asian saying: "The nail that sticks out gets
hammered down."
(This action/reaction applies to ALL relations, both at the personal and at the
group level.)

> But so you are and everyone else is.
And, do our egos coming out to play excite your chi?   ;-)

> I tell you a trick of the ego:  when I'm under its spell domination then I
> become defencive, reactive....Were you under ego spell at the same time of
> writing this posting?  And this last is a question coming from my own ego.
Your ego is not a problem - athough it does subject my ego to an irrestible
urge to tickle you!

> PS:  Till you won't sit down and experience buddha nature, you will not have
> a way of knowing when is the ego that takes place in people posting and when
> is the buddha nature.
> Mayka
Mayka, nothing matters: If you believe what you believe, who cares? If I
believe what I believe, who cares?
Relax, let your hair down and let's just have fun in the here and now!