From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 25 October, 2010, 0:11

Mayka,
Would you say that the Spanish do not have a sense of humor - like the English
and French do?

Nonsense.

--- On Sun, 24/10/10, ED <seacrofter...@...> wrote:

Mayka,
No use at all.
Like zen practice, it has no goal. It's just an example of spontaneous
expression in the moment of one's  buddha nature. (But in the long run it
may help cultivate a non-attachment to one's own egolessness and a non-aversion
to ego-puke in others.)

ED:

What is the use of tickle someone else ego?

Mayka