From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 25 October, 2010 20:11:02
Subject: RE: [Zen] Zen and the Brain

Bill, ED and all:

Bill wrote:
For me the Zen Forum is an e-sangha, somewhere I can go to discuss zen and
other related subjects with others.

Mayka:
Very glad to hear you say this.  For me this zen forum is the only place in
which I can express myself openly with no consequences of having done
so.    And
because of that I'm able to express always what is in me with no fear or
whatsoever.
In addition,  I find this forum very supportive to myself practise.     I
really
like the variety and mix of different characters participating on it.  Each
person has a characteristic that is unique to that person.  Heart feels taking
this posting opportunity  to thank all its participants once and again.

What about you ED, Mike, Anthony, Chris, Vincent, Mark...?