From: Mark Perew <mpe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen and the Brain
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 25 October, 2010, 14:50

Mayka -

I am seeking how to practice zen, both on the cushion and off.  The question of
"What does the mindful life look like?" is the one for which I seek answers.  I
do sit with a TNH sangha, led by an OI member.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:11 AM, Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Bill, ED and all:

Bill wrote:

For me the Zen Forum is an e-sangha, somewhere I can go to discuss zen and
other related subjects with others.

Mayka:
Very glad to hear you say this.  For me this zen forum is the only place in
which I can express myself openly with no consequences of having done
so.    And because of that I'm able to express always what is in me with no
fear or whatsoever.
In addition,  I find this forum very supportive to myself practise.     I
really like the variety and mix of different characters participating on it.
Each person has a characteristic that is unique to that person.  Heart feels
taking this posting opportunity  to thank all its participants once and again.

What about you ED, Mike, Anthony, Chris, Vincent, Mark...?