The 90% is like zazen - experiential learning.   --ED

--- In, mike brown <uerusub...@...> wrote:

Mayka,   After a hard days work there's nothing better than to have a
few beers and stir things up here a bit. It's 90% ego entertainment and
about 10% (probably less) has some meaningful value. I enjoy it a lot :
)   Mike

Bill, ED and all:   Bill wrote: For me the Zen Forum is an e-sangha,
somewhere I can go to discuss zen and
other related subjects with others.

Mayka: Very glad to hear you say this.  For me this zen forum is the
only place in which I can express myself openly with no consequences of
having done so.    And because of that I'm able to express always what
is in me with no fear or whatsoever.   In addition,  I find this forum
very supportive to myself practise.     I really like the variety and
mix of different characters participating on it.  Each person has a
characteristic that is unique to that person.  Heart feels taking this
posting opportunity  to thank all its participants once and again.
What about you ED, Mike, Anthony, Chris, Vincent, Mark...?