Hi Lluis again:

If you live near by Barcelona I was wondering if I can drop you an email and
perhaps meet with you and your wife over there.  I never met face to face
anyone who participate in any group.

I don't know where is the place you mention: "Le Panier Fleuri". My mother is
the one who knows everything and everywhere in the city.    Which area of the
city is?. Mind that I haven't live there for many years and my visits over
there have been very occasional through the years. But yes in spite of awful
quality globalisation culture invasion starting to gradually take over, still
remain many nice places where to eat.

Don't worry too much about being active participant here.  This is far of being
a solemn religious Buddhist or zen group.  It's a very easy one where we all
chat.  Not all participants are practitioners of Buddhism or zen.  And as for
me I'm just a very casual practitioner  educated mainly by myself with
occasional retreats in zen Buddhism directed and guided by Thich Nhat Hanh.

On this forum one of most reliable sources from which we all learnt a lot is
Bill. His great talent is that he is beyond Buddhism concepts or any religion.
So his simplistic way is very open,  appealing to the ones that we ended up
already saturated with Buddhism, and the rest of the Lotte. .  Of course as
everything else he's just the finger pointing to the moon and not always his
pointing to the moon may go with one way of sensing life.

The best of this forum is its freedom.  It would be a shame that you missed out
an active participation on it.  When one dances one just dances.  Whether our
dance is good or not good is irrelevant.  Having a concept like that may stop
one to take part of the wonders of the dancing.

Un video para ti y tu mujer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeNRnNIOfug
Un abrazo para los dos
Mayka