From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Reality in Buddhism not necessarily illusory
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 6 November, 2010, 9:32 PM

Bill,
That's your position, and I honor and respect it.
"You must understand that a perspective on life that is derived from an inner
experience is different from one that is arrived at intellectually."
--Kobori-Roshi (1918-1992)
"Taste as much of this as you can. Swallow what you need and spit out the
rest." -- Taizan Maezumi-Roshi (1931-1995) (To his disciples with regard to
importing Japanese Zen Teachings into the West.)
I say "Yes" to both Teachers.