From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Wu
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 5:37 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Reality in Buddhism not necessarily illusory

ED,

When Asanga founded the philosophy of Mind Only, he said the objects of mind
(which you perceive) exist (i.e. not illusory). Then his followers developed
into different sects. Some say both mind and its objects exist. Others insist
that the objects are illusions. Even the mind itself is illusory. Bill's
position on illusory objects of mind is known. I don't know his on mind itself.
I think he thinks mind exists. Otherwise, with what does he experience things?

Anthony