From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 9:22 AM

Yes.
Men behave toward each other differently when women are around than when no
women are around.
Women behave toward each other differently when men are around than when no men
are around.
Thanks, ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, ChrisAustinLane <ch...@...> wrote:

It is not true in my experience that strong women cannot be friends. It happens
all the time in non-male dominated arenas.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane

Mayka,
I take you at your word when you say:  "I admire people who don't fear the
consequences of speaking up their minds ..."
So, at the risk of of being label "thorny", I say:
Yes, you and Kristy could be friends, though probably not when in the same
kitchen, coffee klatch, or Yahoo group, as both of you are confident,
strong-willed alpha-females.
With playfully truthful loving-kindness,
--ED

K...

Enjoyed the clarity of this post of yours.

I think that Mike might have been right and there is the possibility that if we
both met and knew face to face we might become friends.  Anyway, we're in the
same group and find very silly not to interact with each other.  You're wrong
and I do like you.  We both are impulsive ladies. I like from the posting you
sent to Anthony your very good intentions of helping him. There was warm and
compassion in your personal way of posting .   I admire people who don't fear
the consequences of speaking up their minds specially with taboo subjects as
the one you spoke about.   Interaction between Anthony and yourself was an
interesting dharma.

Can we make up and be friends?
Mayka