Mayka,

You describe situations, preferences, choices and challenges that every
human encounters in interactions with other humans in the normal course
of life.

The crucial question is: With what sort of mind does a zenist greet them
all?

Chris, ED and all:
   To me is not a question about men or women but human beings.  There
are times I don't get on with certain type of men and there are times I
find difficult to get on with certain type of women.  There are very
competitive men and there are very competitive women but there are also
all those to whom value the most the quality contact they have with
other human beings regardless they are men or women.  In real life I
also have some male friend to whom first encounter was a disaster and
then after some disagrements and fights become very close friends.
There is no difference here for as long as the person in front of us is
of the same wave of thinking.     Mayka