From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 10 November, 2010, 17:45

Mayka,
You describe situations, preferences, choices and challenges that every human
encounters in interactions with other humans in the normal course of life.
The crucial question is: With what sort of mind does a zenist greet them all?

Chris, ED and all:

To me is not a question about men or women but human beings.  There are times I
don't get on with certain type of men and there are times I find difficult to
get on with certain type of women.  There are very competitive men and there
are very competitive women but there are also all those to whom value the most
the quality contact they have with other human beings regardless they are men
or women.  In real life I also have some male friend to whom first encounter
was a disaster and then after some disagrements and fights become very close
friends.  There is no difference here for as long as the person in front of us
is of the same wave of thinking.

Mayka