We can make it.  Let us all work on it together.

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 11/17/2010 1:25 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JM,
I always appreciate your kindness. Fear and uncertainty are human nature, inherited from animals. We are all struggling to get rid of them. Not so easy.
Anthony

--- On *Wed, 17/11/10, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Wednesday, 17 November, 2010, 6:20 AM

    Anthony,

    Your first statement is true.  Your second half of your second
    statement is filled with fear and uncertainty from your mind.

    We were all originally enlightened.  When the fear and suspicion
    from our mind disappear, we may just realize that we are not that far.

    While Ed continues to research and discuss and trying to
    understand, perhaps you can stop circulating and trust yourself,
    that you can.  We all can.

    :-)

    http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com  <http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com/>
    http://www.heartchan.org  <http://www.heartchan.org/>