Hi ED,

I don't find anyone strange. Just delusional, including myself. We are all the same.

All perception is a mental act of the ego, because perception is based on transient form.

No one should "make anyone sit up and take notice" of anyone. The least is me, I don't deserve no notice. I am emptiness by nature.

Any of us when look inward and not outward, when sit down and shut up and stop thinking, will find the truth from within. Not in words, logic, concept. Even Buddha dharma is just emptiness.

The key is a synchronization of our inner self with that of the universe.

It is rather simple and straight forward. Would you be interested to give it a try? Or are you not sure?

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org