JMJM,

We all do our own thing, which feels right to each of us - but looks
strange to you.

And I can assure you that I feel likewise about you - and, all these
perceptions and experiences of each other are of little consequence to
the Universe.

Can you manifest yourself from your enlightened state in some manner
that will make us really sit up and take notice of  you and your Master?

Thanks, ED