On Nov 18, 2010, at 16:23, Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> Your action has immediate consequences, as well as those afterwards.

Worrying about those long term effects strikes me as being like worrying about
what is the outcome of history or
life. Who knows.

(Worrying here in the sense of putting your full non-dual attention on them;
obviously if you are engaged in some task, you will have to figure out your
estimate of the effects of various courses of action; use the compostable paper
cup or bring a ceramic mug that will eventually break and go into landfill; get
this degree to work in that field. ).

I can think that the effects of a lifetime of habitual meanness will be
severer, but I find for myself that habitual meanness can only be avoided one
burning angry moment at a time.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone