From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 20 November, 2010, 7:13 AM

Anthony,
You've hit the nail on the head!
The US and UK have aided and abetted the Israelis in robbing the Palestinians
of their lands and murdering them; and they have occupied the lands of the
Muslim people, have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of
Muslims, and then they shriek terrorists!, terrorists! and expect their karma
to be expiated.
We are just too autistic to imagagine what we would have done, had any nation
done to us that we have done to these people.  And we zen folk close our eyes
and our ears, sit on our backsides, and seek enlightenment!
--ED
PS: c-span video on principal cause of suicide terrorism
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/295953-4   (42 min)
Robert Pape talked about a sub-project of the University of Chicago's Project
on Security and Terrorism on "suicide terrorism," which compiles statistics and
keeps a database of all the suicide attacks in the world in the last decade.
In his remarks he focused on the conclusions of the data and presented a number
of video clips from suicide bombers giving their last testaments. He responded
to questions from the audience.