From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 21 November, 2010, 10:19 PM

Anthony,
Forget illusory notions like Karma and the Abrahamic God.
In this illusory existence, 'cause and effect' or 'action/reaction' can lead to
very real and painful conequences.
Whether suicide terrorism or massive collateral damage and occupation
terrorism, there will always be a reciprocating 'tit for tat' - to the extent
that a party has the power to effect such.
This is the normal, natural and ubiquitous ordinary nature of humans.
--ED