Anthony,

You're easily shocked!

You've mixed two classes of religions here: Buddhism that teaches karma and the
family of monotheistic religions (Judaism/Christianity/Islam) who teach the
belief in one god (Jehovah/God/Allah).

In Buddhism karma is a spiritual version of cause-and-effect. I don't think
Buddhists believe karma can ever be 'invalidated'.  I think the best they can
do is recognize, accept and work through it.

In the monotheistic religions the functional equivalent of karma is the belief
in sin and punishment.  Again, under their precepts I think there is no way to
'invalidate' this cause-and-effect chain, but each of the religions have
different ways to deal with it.  In Judaism and Islam you can ameliorate sin
and punishment with good deeds.  Christianity also allows for this but also
offers several versions of a 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card.  The ones that
immediately come to mind are baptism, being saved (accepting Jesus as your Lord
and Savior) and repentance (asking forgiveness for your sins).  Any one of
these will wipe your sin/punishment slate clean.

Zen, at least the zen I practice, is not a religion so it doesn't have any set
definitions or set procedures for manipulating your life (or at least the
illusion of your life).  Zen, the way I practice it, does not recognize karma
or sin in that these things are illusory - just concepts.  So it doesn't have a
need for a set of actions to 'invalidate' them.  I guess you could say the zen
I practice 'invalidates' karma and sin/punishment by recognizing them as
illusory.

Are you still shocked?

...Bill!