:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 1/11/2011 3:53 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JMJM,
Besides Buddhism and Tao, your Chan practice also absorb something from Tibetan Tantrism, as described by you on chakras and energy channels. If you don't agree, please explain.
Anthony

--- On *Tue, 11/1/11, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: [Zen] Tao vs Chan, Rid dirty chi, Ultimate Truth
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Tuesday, 11 January, 2011, 3:17 PM

    Hello TMSO,  (I hope you don't mind me using initials :-) )

    Again very important question.  Before I say anything I like to
    repeat what my teacher often remind us, "Practice and you shall
    witness. We all can."  My words are only for your reference.

        * The Sitting Practice of Chan is mostly Tao.  The Words are
          most Buddhism, because 49 years of teaching gave us a lot of
          terms to use.  The spiritual realms we reach however are
          universal and label-less.
        * Stage one, we practice to reach Constant Turning Of Dharma
          Wheels.  In layman's language, that is to cycle three energy
          channels passing all ten chakras, three times, within a
          single breath.  Then our body is pure.  This will take about
          three years for average person, if practices on a daily
          basis. At this stage, our physical being transforms into an
          energy being, we are naturally fed with universal energy
          constantly. (I don't have jet lag.  Don't get tired.)
        * Ultimate Truth/Final Form/True Form is called by some the
          Ninth Consciousness, or the Realm of Light.  It is the
          Truth, Kindness and Perfection. Some call it the nature of
          the universe, or nature of chan, or the nature of all of us.
          :-)

    Our meditation website is htttp://www.chan-meditation.org.  And if
    you register and log in at heartchan.org, there are about 8 or 10
    video taught directly by our Lineage Chan Master, be connected
    with His chi while listening to his words.  There is English
    subtitle. Each is about 45 minutes long.

    Let me know if you need more details.  Thank you for giving me
    this opportunity to share.

    JMJM

    http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com  <http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com/>
    http://www.heartchan.org  <http://www.heartchan.org/>