Steve,

Then, lets form a tea party.

Anthony

--- On Fri, 14/1/11, SteveW <[email protected]> wrote:

From: SteveW <[email protected]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: So what should I do?(to Steve/list)
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 14 January, 2011, 12:08 PM







 



  


    
      
      
      



--- In [email protected], Anthony Wu <wuasg@...> wrote:

>

> So many people suffering from uncertainty. Let us form a club.

> 

> Anthony

> 

> Should we? I don't know... 

  And I'm not sure what we should call it!

  What if we give it the wrong name?!

> I read once that 2 Zen/Chan people were having tea. One asked,

  "What is Buddha?" The other one slowly pushed her tea-cup forward.

  The first one roared, "No! You are wrong!" Slowly, the second one 

  pulled her tea-cup back. Then both of them burst out in laughter.

  Steve

> 

> 

> 

>   

> 

> 

>     

>

> 

> 

>       

>





    
     

    
    


 



  





Reply via email to