Hi Dave

We  just live with it. I don't know how else to put it. This is where zazen and
the teaching of emptiness comes into play. This is being evangelistic, but
without faith in Buddha/original self/BigMind then things are that much harder.
Only you can save yourself

For example, some people say we're all going to die in 2012. So be it. One
incredible pain, and then..well....gone. Everything gone. And then some in the
scientific and religious communities say it's all one big lie. Who do we
believe? It's all so uncertain. So, we just live with it..this uncertainty in
whatever form it takes

in peace
Mel

--- On Thu, 13/1/11, Dave P <wookielife...@yahoo.ca> wrote: