Hello ED,

I often say what my posts have no value. Don't be trapped by my words or any word. Because....

Chan is taught without words and outside of all religious practices. Then what was taught?

Just a meditative practice to conquer ourselves and enhance our energy. When our energy gradually enhances, transformations to our body, mind and spirit occurs. Then all words will sync in and making sense. It is that simple.

What our school teaches is called the 『秘密內證法』. Literally translates into "Secret Inner Witness Dharma". Part of it was absorbed into Tibetan Buddhism. Fancy words to say the same thing. It was originally passed from Chan Master to Chan Master. As you know Chan is always "transmitted" on a one-to-one basis. It is not a transmission of stamps or certificates. It is a transmission of our life's energy. And the purest form of energy is light, which many of our practitioners already experience in different way. We all can.

I am very grateful that my Teacher decided to teach every sentient being this most precious way to enlightenment.

JMJM
Head Teacher
Order of Chan

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com