Salik,

I agree zen = experience, but the discussion was about 'faith'.

I use the term 'faith' to describe a type of belief that has no experiential,
scientific or logical foundation.

'Belief' for me is a more general term and does include beliefs based on
experience or scientific evidence or logic/reason.

...Bill!