 From:  Merle Lester <merlewiit...@yahoo.com>;
To:  Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject:  [Zen] keeping the mind in balance
Sent:  Thu, May 23, 2013 3:26:06 AM

mike
 i get your drift..
however how does one know when one is awakened?...
and can one be awakened permanently or does one fall back to "sleep" so to
speak..and loose the drift...
merle

Merle,

There have no doubt been many who have wiped the dust from their eyes since,
and before, the historical Buddha. The important thing is that just like
Sidharta Guatama, you too can awaken in this very lifetime; this very moment.

Mike

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad