Joe,

Again a made up delusion in your head. I just finished eating raw broccoli.

But I'm not moronic enough to claim I could live on broccoli alone.

That, my friend is the difference between illusion and reality to which you are
blind....

A hopeless case when adolescent come backs are more important than truth....

Edgar