Mike,

Now you're showing that you're the real thing.

But Edgar is also a particular kind of Bodhisattva, and my old teacher Sheng
Yen would still be right in saying -- as he did -- that we should prostrate to
such people (and, he may yet have his first awakening in a future life, so
there is hope).  As my other teacher Pat Hawk Roshi said, "There is no lost
time in the Dharma".  So there is time for all things.  And there is no hurry.

Things are looking good, Mike!

I hope you're feeling fine.

--Joe