Mike,

Can't speak about elsewhere, but in USA, it's so-called Christians who commit
most of the crimes, whether violent, white-collar, corporate, government, or
drug-trafficking related.

Terrorists have higher profile press coverage, though, disproportionate to the
number of crimes they commit and to the number of people they kill and maim.
Most of the crazed mass-murdering shooters in USA have been young white males
on a regimen of psychoactive drugs, to date.

And I think ordinary Influenza virus kills more people per year in USA than
AIDs nowadays, and AIDs still gets the greater Press.  Even more die in road
accidents than both combined.

Different things craze different people: for some it's twisted Islam and
hatred; for others, it's twisted Christianity, and murdering of Abortion Clinic
personnel to "preserve" fetuses not wanted to be brought to term.

--Joe