Joe,<br/><br/>That sounds to me like you're white-washing the problem though. I
could argue that the number of people being killed by AIDS is dwarfed by the
numbers of people being killed by all other means, so lets not focus on it.
Also, if there are a billion Muslims in the world and just 1% believe in the
militant side of Islam, that's still a scary number of potential jihadists. I
know how you might think this is beginning to sound, but I can assure you I'm
not going down that road. I just think it it's neither realistic nor wise to
pretend that all religions are equal (in terms of instigating hate and
violence) and that this isn't a discussion that needs to be had. Just try wear
a t-shirt mocking Mohamed (as opposed to Jesus or Buddha or Krishna etc) and
for iPad