mike..i am in accord with joe...
the muslim hatred is out of proportion...
all religions teach right values..
it's the nitwits who do not practise but follow their own "shit" that causes
the problems..
merle

Joe,

That sounds to me like you're white-washing the problem though. I could argue
that the number of people being killed by AIDS is dwarfed by the numbers of
people being killed by all other means, so lets not focus on it. Also, if there
are a billion Muslims in the world and just 1% believe in the militant side of
Islam, that's still a scary number of potential jihadists. I know how you might
think this is beginning to sound, but I can assure you I'm not going down that
road. I just think it it's neither realistic nor wise to pretend that all
religions are equal (in terms of instigating hate and violence) and that this
isn't a discussion that needs to be had. Just try wear a t-shirt mocking
Mohamed (as opposed to Jesus or Buddha or Krishna etc) and see how real this
shit gets.

Mike

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad