Mike,

I understand the danger in the numbers who have gone renegade and violent.  I
just don't consider them Muslims (the several Muslim orthodoxies ought to drum
them out, and be done with them, let them know they have no harbor.  Islam
needs a Pope).

It's like those who pretend to approach Zen via inauthentic and inappropriate
means: they have never been and are not yet Zennists!

--Joe