bill...so you are still telling me pain is a delusion?... tell me next time
when you are in deep pain..try a very bad toothache..see it as a delusion and
don't visit the dentist...how long will you last before you realise it is real
and needs attention?...merle

Merle,

As you should very well know by now I don't identify with being a Buddhist.

I do however practice zen and have for over 45 years; but just because I
practice zen doesn't mean I don't feel pain, or have other delusions.  What it
means is that (most of the time) I am not attached to those delusions.