On 9/13/2011 5:21 AM, Peter Tribble wrote:

Update 10 has been out for about 3 weeks.

Where was any announcement posted? I haven't heard anything about it. As far as I can tell, the Oracle site still only has update 9 available for download:

I just tried on a U9 and U10 box. On the U10 system, I did a
simple 'chmod g+s' on a directory with an ACL, and wham, the
ACL vanished. Same operation on U9, and the ACL is preserved.

Meh, bogus :(. Thanks for the confirmation.

Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768