You have completely lost me at this point. You were rather
condescending and not helpful. I was hoping for instructions on how to
clean and scrub and saw none of that. At least point me to some proper
links. I also don't know what a 4k drive is.

I carefully followed and read ALL the instructions and FAQ and Getting
Started guide on maczfs.org. Please don't speak to me like I didn't do
my research or follow the proper instructions.

- James

---