So, until you get your eating habit under control, you aren't following
the D&C, and this means you aren't a true Christian because you aren't
following the prophets? I definitely wouldn't be considered one under
your definition, either, since there are many things I struggle with and
do not follow perfectly. Why, I would guess none on this list is a true
Christian, according to your definition. Even President Hinckley has
mentioned having to work harder to follow the counsels given, so I guess
even though he may be close, he misses the mark.
John, I think you need a better definition which isn't so exclusive, or
at least explains itself better. Just where does one draw the line on
those who follow/don't follow the prophets? Is telling a white lie a
disqualifying event? We've had apostles lie under oath during the time of
polygamy. Would they be no longer considered a true Christian? If so,
then how can we follow someone who isn't a true Christian?
Give us some better parameters, because the one you are giving even
disqualifies the current prophets!

K'aya K'ama,
Gerald/gary  Smith    gszion1 @juno.com    http://www
.geocities.com/rameumptom/index.html
"No one is as hopelessly enslaved as the person who thinks he's free."  -
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

JWR:
A Christian, by my definition, is one who follows Christ.  And since it
is
impossible to follow Christ without following those whom Christ has sent
lead, namely President Hinckley, all nonmembers and many members do not
qualify as true Christians. --JWR

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com