Tom says "For someone to suggest that the teaching is wrong means that that
someone is saying that the
brethren of the church are teaching false doctrine."

I am going to reply to this one time and then be done.  As has been the case
from the first, Tom, you do not yet understand the questions I have
regarding this issue.  One of the problems we have between us is that I have
seen other examples of where the "brethren" have been wrong on an issue,
whereas apparently you feel that if you can just find the right quote that
will answer the question for everyone.  That does not mean that I do not
support them in any way, for I am able to separate the callings and the
keys, etc, from the problematic teachings that do sometimes occur.  That
does not mean that you need to defend the brethren against that at all, for
I raise my hand in sustaining them every chance I get.  I even confessed
that if I were in your stake I would be able to sustain you, even as you
railed against me.  In the Catholic faith they beleive in an infallible Pope
but never act that way, in the LDS Church we beleive in a fallible prophet,
but treat his/their every word as absolute truth.

I have said that I beleive that there are certain tenets of our faith that
are in conflict with the idea of sub-kingdoms in the Celestial Kingdom.  You
have never allowed me to get to the point of asking those questions and
expressing those concerns.  You have never allowed the discussion to get
anywhere before you begin calling me to repentance.  If I have concerns then
it would not hurt anyone to be aware of them and to take a crack at helping
me resolve them.  I have come to the conclusion that the several points of
doctrine that conflict with this idea are far more important that the belief
in Celestial sub-kingdoms.  Given that I can comfortably read sec 131, and
all of Rene' quotes a bit different that you do, I have come to the
conclusion that all who enter the Celestial Kingdom will be exalted.  In my
mind this preserves the integrity of the scriptures and gives full credence
to the atonement of the Saviour.

I have agreed to provide another on this list with a short paper outlining
the conflicts I have.  I will not be posting this to the list and will only
share it on the stipulation that there is the understanding that it is not a
argument for agreement, but rather a request for input.  If you, or anyone
else, would like a copy please let me know with an email direct to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  It will be a few days.

It would appear that my desire to find a list that can discuss doctrine of
the church with a bit of latitude in the questions allowed has not been
satisfied with this list.  That's OK, it just has taken a bit of time to
realize that this is the case.  I am sorry for the upsetting nature of my
posts.  It would appear that I have greater faith in the posters on this and
other lists than others do.

Best wishes to all, and to all a good night.

George